www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feathercast: Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 16:27:19 GMT
How about next Wednesday (4/12) at 10am PDT?  I am in the Pacific Daylight Timezone.

-Bryan

> On Apr 5, 2017, at 12:54 AM, Sharan Foga <sharan.foga@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Bryan
>
> That's great news! I've got availability next week Tuesday to Friday so please let me
know what timezone you are on so that we can arrange a time that suits.

> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 04/04/17 22:50, Bryan Call wrote:
>> Yes, I would be available for an interview. My schedule is generally open Tuesday
- Friday.  Most of my important meetings are on Mondays.

>> -Bryan
>>
>>> On Apr 4, 2017, at 12:38 PM, Sharan Foga <sharan.foga@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Bryan
>>>
>>> In preparation for Apachecon would you be available for an interview for Feathercast
to talk about the Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit?

>>> Ideas for things to talk about are:
>>> What is the Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit?
>>> What audience is it aimed at?
>>> What's on the schedule? (Are there any specific highlights?)
>>> Why should people attend?
>>> When is it? Do you need to pay separately?
>>> I'm also happy to cover any specific areas that you'd like to promote. Please
let me know if you are interested, and if so, when could be a good time for you over the next
week or so.