www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feathercast: Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 15:59:46 GMT
Hi Bryan

Next Wednesday, 12th April at 10.00am PDT (which is 19.00 my time so
works OK for me) so let's set aside 30 minutes max to get it all done.

Please let me have your skype address and I'll add you as a contact in
preparation for next week.

Thanks
Sharan

On 05/04/17 18:27, Bryan Call wrote:
> How about next Wednesday (4/12) at 10am PDT?  I am in the Pacific Daylight Timezone.
>
> -Bryan
>
>> On Apr 5, 2017, at 12:54 AM, Sharan Foga <sharan.foga@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Bryan
>>
>> That's great news! I've got availability next week Tuesday to Friday so please let
me know what timezone you are on so that we can arrange a time that suits.

>> Thanks
>> Sharan
>>
>> On 04/04/17 22:50, Bryan Call wrote:
>>> Yes, I would be available for an interview. My schedule is generally open Tuesday
- Friday.  Most of my important meetings are on Mondays.

>>> -Bryan

Feathercast to talk about the Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit?

let me know if you are interested, and if so, when could be a good time for you over the next
week or so.