www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Von Gosling <vongosl...@apache.org>
Subject Apply another speaker for Apache RocketMQ
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:43:57 GMT
Dear ApacheConers,

I am vongosling, I have applied this ApacheCon, making a speech for Apache RocketMQ. My schedule
is in here[1]. But things may change a little. May I ask for update :-)  My partner, another
Apache RocketMQ member vintagewang hope to attend this ApacheCon, we can share the one hour
speech limitation without change schedule, what should i do? Could we update the text on the
schedule[1], add his as another speaker :-)

[1] https://apachecon2017.sched.com/mobile/#session:9f38da98ca860c45c5140cf9541a352c <https://apachecon2017.sched.com/mobile/#session:9f38da98ca860c45c5140cf9541a352c>