www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Talk about OpenWhisk at ApacheCon
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:02:17 GMT
Hi Sharan
  I had the impression the interview was going to take place at the conference.

Anyway I'm OK doing it beforehand and create interest for folks if they want to attend some
of the OpenWhisk talks.

I'm at North Carolina EST time zone

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr

> On Apr 24, 2017, at 3:37 AM, Sharan Foga <sharan.foga@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Carlos
>
> (ccing  Feathercast mailing list just in case someone else might be able to pick this
up this week.)

> Thanks very much for the email, and it's great that you'd like to record something with
us.

> I've no availability for recording any more interviews this week so next week will probably
be better for me. What timezone are you on Carlos?

> Thanks
> Sharan
>

>> On 22/04/17 01:07, Carlos Santana wrote:
>> Hi I'm a lead and IPMC member for OpenWhisk currently under Incubation Inwpuld like
to talk about the project in term of our incubation journey and lastrar new features in the
serverless space to be inclusive with all open source projects that would like to collaborate
to make serverless better and less fragmented.