www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feathercast: Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 07:54:38 GMT
Hi Bryan

That's great news! I've got availability next week Tuesday to Friday so
please let me know what timezone you are on so that we can arrange a
time that suits.

Thanks
Sharan

On 04/04/17 22:50, Bryan Call wrote:
> Yes, I would be available for an interview. My schedule is generally open Tuesday - Friday.
 Most of my important meetings are on Mondays.

> -Bryan
>
>> On Apr 4, 2017, at 12:38 PM, Sharan Foga <sharan.foga@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Bryan
>>
>> In preparation for Apachecon would you be available for an interview for Feathercast
to talk about the Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit?

>> Ideas for things to talk about are:
>> What is the Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit?
>> What audience is it aimed at?
>> What's on the schedule? (Are there any specific highlights?)
>> Why should people attend?
>> When is it? Do you need to pay separately?
>> I'm also happy to cover any specific areas that you'd like to promote. Please let
me know if you are interested, and if so, when could be a good time for you over the next
week or so.