www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schedule Interview Feathercast ApacheCon NA
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 19:30:35 GMT
Hi Ismael

(cc-ing to Feathercast mailing list for visibility)

It's nice that you remember me! I met so many people so please come and
say Hi in Miami. Unfortunately I can't make tomorrow so it will have to
be next week. At the moment I have good availability so just let me know
what date and time you prefer.

The interview will be between 5-10 minutes. It just depends on how much
you want to talk ! :-) Please see below for the type of the questions I
am planning to ask:

  * What is your talk about? What is the aim?
  * What technologies are involved?
  * What Apache projects are involved?
  * What audience is it aimed at?  Do you need to be an advanced
    developer or know a lot about Big Data to attend?
  * What interesting things will people learn?
  * How many Apachecon's have you attended? Is there anything you like
    about being at Apachecon? Apache Big Data?
  * When is your talk? (Date and Time)

Also if there is something specific that you want to talk about then
please let me know and I will include it.

Thanks
Sharan