www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Talk about OpenWhisk at ApacheCon
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 07:37:25 GMT
Hi Carlos

(ccing  Feathercast mailing list just in case someone else might be able
to pick this up this week.)

Thanks very much for the email, and it's great that you'd like to record
something with us.

I've no availability for recording any more interviews this week so next
week will probably be better for me. What timezone are you on Carlos?

Thanks
Sharan

On 22/04/17 01:07, Carlos Santana wrote:
> Hi I'm a lead and IPMC member for OpenWhisk currently under Incubation Inwpuld like to
talk about the project in term of our incubation journey and lastrar new features in the serverless
space to be inclusive with all open source projects that would like to collaborate to make
serverless better and less fragmented.