www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Feathercast: Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 19:38:58 GMT
Hi Bryan

In preparation for Apachecon would you be available for an interview for
Feathercast to talk about the Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control
Summit?

Ideas for things to talk about are:

  * What is the Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit?
  * What audience is it aimed at?
  * What's on the schedule? (Are there any specific highlights?)
  * Why should people attend?
  * When is it? Do you need to pay separately?

I'm also happy to cover any specific areas that you'd like to promote.
Please let me know if you are interested, and if so, when could be a
good time for you over the next week or so.

Thanks
Sharan