www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Talk about OpenWhisk at ApacheCon
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:36:12 GMT
Hi Carlos

OK, that's fine - we can do both! :-)

The promo interviews tend to be between 5 - 10 minutes. General
questions are I ask are:

  * What is your talk about? (e.g What is OpenWhisk?)
  * What audience are you looking for ? / Who should attend?
  * What things are going to be covered? (Are there any highlights ?)
  * Why should people attend?
  * When is your talk? (Day & Time)

I'm also happy to cover any specific areas that you'd like to promote.
So I'll email you with some suggested dates and times for for next week.

After that we can organise to catch up again during Apachecon itself and
record something during the event.

Thanks
Sharan

On 24/04/17 13:02, Carlos Santana wrote:
> Hi Sharan
>    I had the impression the interview was going to take place at the conference.
>
> Anyway I'm OK doing it beforehand and create interest for folks if they want to attend
some of the OpenWhisk talks.

> I'm at North Carolina EST time zone
>
> - Carlos Santana
> @csantanapr
>
>> On Apr 24, 2017, at 3:37 AM, Sharan Foga<sharan.foga@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Hi Carlos
>>
>> (ccing  Feathercast mailing list just in case someone else might be able to pick
this up this week.)

>> Thanks very much for the email, and it's great that you'd like to record something
with us.

>> I've no availability for recording any more interviews this week so next week will
probably be better for me. What timezone are you on Carlos?

>> Thanks
>> Sharan
>>

>>> On 22/04/17 01:07, Carlos Santana wrote:
>>> Hi I'm a lead and IPMC member for OpenWhisk currently under Incubation Inwpuld
like to talk about the project in term of our incubation journey and lastrar new features
in the serverless space to be inclusive with all open source projects that would like to collaborate
to make serverless better and less fragmented.