www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Interviews to be published after Ted
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 18:42:59 GMT

On 05/30/2017 02:31 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi Rich
>
> I've sent Michael a copy of the FeatherCast music file for the intro/outro.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 30/05/17 18:06, Michael Brohl wrote:
>> Hi Rich,
>>
>> I'm happy to help with the editing of one or two recordings. I just
>> need a quick introduction about your needs and how I can access the
>> raw material and intro/outro music.

raw recordings at:

http://boxofclue.com/acna/SudipChakrabarti.WAV
http://boxofclue.com/acna/SureshMaru.WAV
http://boxofclue.com/acna/CarlosSantana.WAV

Usually I just remove the most egregious ums/ahs/y'knows/etc and any
questions that didn't end up having a valid answer, as well as small
talk at the beginning and end. Then we run it by the speaker before
publishing.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon