www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Splitting up the Barcamp Audio
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 12:03:38 GMT
Hi All

I just took at look at the BarCamp audio - it's over 5 and half hours
long which I think it a bit too much for one sitting :-) for anyone! We
knew it would be a big one so Jean-Fred and I were talking about taking
the file and chopping it up into smaller more manageable pieces by
topic. We took a photo of the barcamp agenda so know what the subject
areas are.

I know it's not an urgent task so it will be get done when it gets done
but I'm mentioning it here to let you know it's happening. I'll plan to
leave the existing file as it is until we have completed editing and
splitting it all.

Thanks
Sharan