www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Promoting ApacheCon Content
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 13:14:42 GMT

On 06/08/2017 09:10 AM, Michael Brohl wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> the coming tweets are all scheduled for 3 pm and 3 am, posting a podcast
> link after a video link. The first scheduled link was just posted.

Yes. Sorry, please ignore my earlier remark. I was apparently
bleary-eyed and pre-coffee. :-) I see now that they are scheduled
perfectly. I thought I saw them both at 9am (my time), and they are in
fact at 9am and 9pm my time, which is perfect.

Thanks!!

> The queue is filled until June 14th 3am and can successively be feeded
> with more tweets. For the videos, I suggest to post them according to
> the playlist order, for the podcasts, I've started with the oldest
> poscasts tagged as APACHECONNA2017.

This is awesome. Thank you so much. This is a huge help in keeping our
message out there.

> Am 08.06.17 um 13:48 schrieb Rich Bowen:
>> So, to whichever one of you scheduled the tweets, two things.
>>
>> 1) THANK YOU!!! This is an enormous help, and something that I haven't
>> had time to get to ... well, since the event.
>>
>> 2) For future scheduled tweets, please spread them out. Say, one at 9am,
>> and the other at 2pm, for example. This gives us wider timezone
>> coverage, rather than having both tweets go out at the same time.
>>
>> But, again, thank you so much.
>>
>> On 06/07/2017 09:46 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>>> As you know, we have all of our video and audio content from ApacheCon
>>> posted at this time.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp
>>> for the video, and of course feathercast.apache.org for all of the

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon