www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Splitting up the Barcamp Audio
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 19:45:54 GMT
Audacity has a great tool for splitting a track into multiple files. If
you're not already aware of it I'd be glad to show you.

On Jun 12, 2017 08:03, "Sharan Foga" <sharan.foga@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All

I just took at look at the BarCamp audio - it's over 5 and half hours long
which I think it a bit too much for one sitting :-) for anyone! We knew it
would be a big one so Jean-Fred and I were talking about taking the file
and chopping it up into smaller more manageable pieces by topic. We took a
photo of the barcamp agenda so know what the subject areas are.

I know it's not an urgent task so it will be get done when it gets done but
I'm mentioning it here to let you know it's happening. I'll plan to leave
the existing file as it is until we have completed editing and splitting it
all.

Thanks
Sharan