www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: Promoting ApacheCon Content
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 13:10:25 GMT
Hi Rich,

the coming tweets are all scheduled for 3 pm and 3 am, posting a podcast
link after a video link. The first scheduled link was just posted.

The queue is filled until June 14th 3am and can successively be feeded
with more tweets. For the videos, I suggest to post them according to
the playlist order, for the podcasts, I've started with the oldest
poscasts tagged as APACHECONNA2017.

Regards,

Michael