www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Feathercast @FOSS Backstage & Apache Roadshow
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 20:37:34 GMT
I will be there, and I would be *thrilled* to spend my time there doing
that. I would even be willing to bring my video gear if we wanted to
upgrade to video interviews instead (or as well). (See the kind of thing
I do for work, at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwYAZLsJ84&list=PLOuHvpVx7kYnVF3qjvIw-Isq2sQkHhy7q
, which are also open source community interviews.)

Sign me up.