www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Feathercast @FOSS Backstage & Apache Roadshow
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:45:59 GMT
Hi All

Please see below for an email I've received about doing some Feathercast
interviews during the Apache Roadshow and FOSS Backstage.

As we have the Apache Lounge around during Buzzwords we probably have
most of the week to record stuff. Unfortunately I won't be attending the
Roadshow or FOSS Backstage,  so is anyone interested and available to do
some on site interviews?

Thanks
Sharan