www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Feathercast @FOSS Backstage & Apache Roadshow
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 16:26:23 GMT

On 04/30/2018 07:08 AM, Ekat Klykova wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> thank for your response, video interviews sound great! Let me know if
> you have more questions about this.

In the weeks before the event, it would be good to have a signup sheet
for interviews, so that folks can plan. Is that something you will
coordinate, or should I?

I can put up a Google Doc somewhere once I look more carefully at the
event schedule to see what the good times are.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/