www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Feathercast @FOSS Backstage & Apache Roadshow
Date Wed, 30 May 2018 13:29:00 GMT
Hi, folks. I'm afraid I've rather dropped the ball on this, but there's
still time. I'm putting together the signup doc right now - it's at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v4yYSSiBu8QX7P7axwLNCsRZr9h-HSXtQ3OycmM1u-o/edit?usp=sharing

- and am filling in the time slots right now.

I'm not sure what the best way is to publicize this to speakers. Do you
have advice there? If we can get a message to speakers, it would be
something like:

Dear FOSS Backstage Speaker,

Feathercast is the official podcast of the Apache Software Foundation,
and they'd like to talk with you about your project. (Not just Apache
projects, but anything FOSS.)

If you'd like to talk about your project, please sign up at
https://goo.gl/Z2MTDY for a time, and read the information on the second
tab of that spreadsheet for some information about what the interview
will be like.

Thanks, and we'll see you in Berlin!

--Rich, for Feathercast.apache.org

--