www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Feathercast, FOSS Backstage
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2018 14:34:57 GMT
Hi, folks. (You're all in BCC:)

I know it's been almost 2 months since I did your interviews in Berlin,
and at that time, I suggested that it would take 2 or 3 weeks to get
them published.

I am without excuse - June and July were simply insanely busy, and I am
not again starting up the process of editing and posting your
interviews. I *plan* to do one a day until they're done, but I
acknowledge that this is unlikely to happen, and it'll be more like
every other day.

But, please know that I have not forgotten, and I am still working on
them, and they will appear on http://youtube.com/TheApacheFoundation as
soon as I can possibly manage it.

Thank you for your patience, and the complete absence of nasty emails
from any of you.

--Rich, for FeatherCast.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com