www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Feathercast, FOSS Backstage
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:10:56 GMT
I am embarrassed to admit that I have been completely swamped since the
event, and haven't gotten this done yet. I'm very sorry, and will try to
get it done soon, but with ApacheCon in a week, it is likely to wait a
little longer. :(

On 09/12/2018 11:04 AM, Shane Coughlan wrote:
> Hi Rich!
>
> Has our interview gone live yet? I would like to promote it to the OpenChain community.
>
> Shane
>
>> On Aug 2, 2018, at 15:14, Shane Coughlan <coughlan@linux.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you Rich!
>>
>> Can you ping me when the OpenChain interview goes live?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Shane
>>
>>> On Aug 2, 2018, at 23:34 , Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, folks. (You're all in BCC:)
>>>
>>> I know it's been almost 2 months since I did your interviews in Berlin, and at
that time, I suggested that it would take 2 or 3 weeks to get them published.

>>> I am without excuse - June and July were simply insanely busy, and I am not again
starting up the process of editing and posting your interviews. I *plan* to do one a day until
they're done, but I acknowledge that this is unlikely to happen, and it'll be more like every
other day.

>>> But, please know that I have not forgotten, and I am still working on them, and
they will appear on http://youtube.com/TheApacheFoundation as soon as I can possibly manage
it.