www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Feathercast @ Apachecon NA?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 17:37:10 GMT

On 09/11/2018 11:49 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi Rich
>
> I sort of guessed that you might be overloaded. Is there anyone else that is coming along
to Apachecon that could do it instead? It might be a good opportunity to try and recruit some
new interviewers. I'm sure they will be lots of people wanting to be interviewed :-)

> Also things like the board conversations might not need you. What about just putting
a few board members in a room with some recording equipment and give them maximum 5 minutes
to introduce themselves and what they as important for the foundation. (I'm trying to think
of things that you can setup and leave!)

> I could put a call out for anyone who would like to try being an interviewer on ComDev...

That would be great. I would be glad to bring my extra recording gear
for this. It's getting a little dated, but it still works.

>>> Hi All
>>>
>>> Are there any plans to to have feathercast interviews during Apachecon NA? If
so then we probably need to start communicating to people about it so they can sign up.