www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Shane Coughlan <cough...@linux.com>
Subject Re: Feathercast, FOSS Backstage
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:04:15 GMT
Hi Rich!

Has our interview gone live yet? I would like to promote it to the OpenChain community.

Shane

> On Aug 2, 2018, at 15:14, Shane Coughlan <coughlan@linux.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you Rich!
>
> Can you ping me when the OpenChain interview goes live?
>
> Regards
>
> Shane
>
>> On Aug 2, 2018, at 23:34 , Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, folks. (You're all in BCC:)
>>
>> I know it's been almost 2 months since I did your interviews in Berlin, and at that
time, I suggested that it would take 2 or 3 weeks to get them published.

>> I am without excuse - June and July were simply insanely busy, and I am not again
starting up the process of editing and posting your interviews. I *plan* to do one a day until
they're done, but I acknowledge that this is unlikely to happen, and it'll be more like every
other day.

will appear on http://youtube.com/TheApacheFoundation as soon as I can possibly manage it.