www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feathercast @ Apachecon NA?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 19:19:06 GMT
Hi Rich

Request made on Comdev

https://s.apache.org/I05I

Let's see what responses we get.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/09/11 17:37:10, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> On 09/11/2018 11:49 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> > Hi Rich
> >
> > I sort of guessed that you might be overloaded. Is there anyone else that is coming
along to Apachecon that could do it instead? It might be a good opportunity to try and recruit
some new interviewers. I'm sure they will be lots of people wanting to be interviewed :-)

> > Also things like the board conversations might not need you. What about just putting
a few board members in a room with some recording equipment and give them maximum 5 minutes
to introduce themselves and what they as important for the foundation. (I'm trying to think
of things that you can setup and leave!)

> > I could put a call out for anyone who would like to try being an interviewer on
ComDev...

> That would be great. I would be glad to bring my extra recording gear
> for this. It's getting a little dated, but it still works.

If so then we probably need to start communicating to people about it so they can sign up.