www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feathercast @ Apachecon NA?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 15:49:18 GMT
Hi Rich

I sort of guessed that you might be overloaded. Is there anyone else that is coming along
to Apachecon that could do it instead? It might be a good opportunity to try and recruit some
new interviewers. I'm sure they will be lots of people wanting to be interviewed :-)

Also things like the board conversations might not need you. What about just putting a few
board members in a room with some recording equipment and give them maximum 5 minutes to introduce
themselves and what they as important for the foundation. (I'm trying to think of things that
you can setup and leave!)

I could put a call out for anyone who would like to try being an interviewer on ComDev...

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/09/11 13:58:58, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> On 09/11/2018 03:38 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > Are there any plans to to have feathercast interviews during Apachecon NA? If so
then we probably need to start communicating to people about it so they can sign up.