www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feathercast Interviews for CHAOSSCon & FOSDEM 2019
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2019 20:50:03 GMT
Hi All

A quick update. I did 3 interviews so will look at editing them over the weekend.

I've told each of the interviewees that I'll send them a preview to make sure they are OK
with it before I publish anything.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2019/01/14 14:37:31, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> Sounds good. I'll have all my gear, too, as I'm doing interviews for
> $work, but if you need any assistance, just holler. I'll be around.
>
> On 1/13/19 2:36 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > I'm going to be at FOSDEM and CHAOSSCon too so  bring my recorder to see if I can
do some on the spot interviews. I'll post a note on ComDev too to see if anyone is interested
in doing an interviews.