www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feathercast Interviews for CHAOSSCon & FOSDEM 2019
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 21:47:09 GMT
Hi All

The first interview has been published here

https://feathercast.apache.org/2019/02/19/chaosscon-eu-2019-open-source-metrics-and-chaoss-ildiko-vancsa/

It's been a while since I published one and the interface has changed a little so I hope that
I've got all the tags and categories filled in correctly. I've flagged it as a podcast...

I've pinged the CHAOSS mailing lists as well as Ildiko so we hope to get some social media
coverage from it. I will also post something on Kibble and Comdev about it.

Will continue working on the other two to get them out soon.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2019/02/14 20:50:03, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> A quick update. I did 3 interviews so will look at editing them over the weekend.
>
> I've told each of the interviewees that I'll send them a preview to make sure they are
OK with it before I publish anything.

> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2019/01/14 14:37:31, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> > Sounds good. I'll have all my gear, too, as I'm doing interviews for
> > $work, but if you need any assistance, just holler. I'll be around.
> >
> > On 1/13/19 2:36 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> > > Hi All
> > >
> > > I'm going to be at FOSDEM and CHAOSSCon too so  bring my recorder to see if
I can do some on the spot interviews. I'll post a note on ComDev too to see if anyone is interested
in doing an interviews.