www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Feathercast Interviews for CHAOSSCon & FOSDEM 2019
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 19:34:49 GMT
I see that Brian is promoting this from @RedHatOpen -
https://twitter.com/redhatopen/status/1107731258338103298

On 3/19/19 5:35 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi All
>
> The second interview has been published here
>
> https://feathercast.apache.org/2019/03/18/chaosscon-eu-2019-why-its-important-for-open-source-metrics-to-tell-a-story-brian-proffitt/
>
> I've pinged Brian and the CHAOSS mailing lists so hope we can get a bit more exposure.
> I've done a rough cut edit on the last interview so will tidy it up and probably look
to publish next week some time.

> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2019/02/19 21:47:09, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> The first interview has been published here
>>
>> https://feathercast.apache.org/2019/02/19/chaosscon-eu-2019-open-source-metrics-and-chaoss-ildiko-vancsa/
>>
>> It's been a while since I published one and the interface has changed a little so
I hope that I've got all the tags and categories filled in correctly. I've flagged it as a
podcast...

>> I've pinged the CHAOSS mailing lists as well as Ildiko so we hope to get some social
media coverage from it. I will also post something on Kibble and Comdev about it.

>> Will continue working on the other two to get them out soon.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan
>>
>> On 2019/02/14 20:50:03, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hi All
>>>
>>> A quick update. I did 3 interviews so will look at editing them over the weekend.

>>> I've told each of the interviewees that I'll send them a preview to make sure
they are OK with it before I publish anything.

>>> Thanks
>>> Sharan

see if I can do some on the spot interviews. I'll post a note on ComDev too to see if anyone
is interested in doing an interviews.