www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feathercast Interviews for CHAOSSCon & FOSDEM 2019
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2019 21:35:16 GMT
Hi All

The second interview has been published here

https://feathercast.apache.org/2019/03/18/chaosscon-eu-2019-why-its-important-for-open-source-metrics-to-tell-a-story-brian-proffitt/

I've pinged Brian and the CHAOSS mailing lists so hope we can get a bit more exposure.
I've done a rough cut edit on the last interview so will tidy it up and probably look to publish
next week some time.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2019/02/19 21:47:09, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> The first interview has been published here
>
> https://feathercast.apache.org/2019/02/19/chaosscon-eu-2019-open-source-metrics-and-chaoss-ildiko-vancsa/
>
> It's been a while since I published one and the interface has changed a little so I hope
that I've got all the tags and categories filled in correctly. I've flagged it as a podcast...

> I've pinged the CHAOSS mailing lists as well as Ildiko so we hope to get some social
media coverage from it. I will also post something on Kibble and Comdev about it.

> Will continue working on the other two to get them out soon.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2019/02/14 20:50:03, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > A quick update. I did 3 interviews so will look at editing them over the weekend.

> > I've told each of the interviewees that I'll send them a preview to make sure they
are OK with it before I publish anything.

> > Thanks
> > Sharan
> >
> > On 2019/01/14 14:37:31, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> > > Sounds good. I'll have all my gear, too, as I'm doing interviews for
> > > $work, but if you need any assistance, just holler. I'll be around.

if I can do some on the spot interviews. I'll post a note on ComDev too to see if anyone is
interested in doing an interviews.