www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark A. Imbriaco" <m...@itribe.net>
Subject Re: The server structure
Date Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:02:46 GMT

> This (confile) will have to be in sequential (line number) order and
> there should be one instance per conf file.  The apache group is moving
> towards storing everything in one (httpd.conf) file but most sites I
> think still do it the old way (httpd.conf, srm.conf, access.conf).  I'm

	Actually, it was my understanding (from lurking on the Apache
	Group mailing list) that the move was not so much to a single
	config file, but to an arbitrary number of config files, and
	replacing both AccessConfig and ResourceConfig with a new
	directive.  (ConfigFile was suggested..)  AccessConfig and
	ResourceConfig will probably end up as synonyms to ConfigFile
	for compatability's sake.

	-Mark