www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From Maj Justin Seiferth <seife...@www.disa.mil>
Subject Re: GUI-Dev
Date Tue, 21 Oct 1997 09:44:31 GMT
Harrie, et al:

I've integrated the Advent SNMP java-based toolkit into the GUI I've
been working on- I can establish contact with snmpd and retrieve system
information (from the OS obviously, not Apache) so I now is the time to
start worrying about a configuration mib and how to integrate this into
the server end.

How would you fashion the configuration MIB and is the separate server
idea still the best one for doing something which can read/write config
files?  With the dynamic nature of the config directives I'm not sure
what the best structure for a configuration MIB might be.

Justin
seiferth@erols.com