www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Dybiec <sdyb...@humanfactor.com>
Subject Re: Design & Ideas for the Apache GUI?
Date Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:23:20 GMT
Robert,

A friend and I are also spending some time thinking about an Apache
management system.  I am currently working on the configuration file
read/write and directive set/get stuff. We are thinking Java frontend is
appropriate.  The need for this is so long overdue . . .

This recent (how it is dated in the future I do not know) article unscores
the latent demand  . . .

http://www.zdnet.com/products/content/pcmg/1709/304254.html

How are you approaching this?  Can we divide and conquer?

$cott