www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From n...@tenon.com (Neil Cutcliffe)
Subject RE: Design & Ideas for the Apache GUI?
Date Tue, 21 Apr 1998 15:48:03 GMT
A quick description of what this config tool does, how it works,
and the requirements for using it would be most helpful. Thanks!

You can also email the current version to me. Thanks again.

At 2:33 PM 4/19/98, Pfister, Robert \(MCI\) wrote:
>I've got the first round of my configuration tool ready for use, abuse,
>and general nay-saying.
>
>I dont have a web/ftp site, but if you can handle E-Mail attachments
>I send it out. Or if some kind soul has a web site to host it from I'd
>be gratefull
>
>(source == 150KB, bin =100KB)

Neil Cutcliffe                                neil@tenon.com
Tenon Intersystems                            http://www.tenon.com
1123 Chapala St. Suite 200                    805 963 6983
Santa Barbara, CA 93101                       805 962 8202 fax