www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Roth <r...@on-the-net.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question
Date Sat, 02 May 1998 20:35:51 GMT
On Sat, 2 May 1998, Daniel Lopez Ridruejo wrote:

> Also, I discovered (www.fresheat.net) that Webmin has now (2/5/98)
> an Apache module for its HTML configuration interface that seems also quite
> complete. I have given it a try and looks good. It is written in perl.
> Maybe it could be suitable for your client.

Good deal - I didn't notice a new release with httpd config.

I think you mean www.freshMeat.net - an interesting site

BTW, The base site for Webmin is:
	http://www.webmin.com/webmin/

 > > Well, if I would have to report anything, it would be: Support
> > for Apache 1.3. And maybe an integration into the development code
> > of Apache Group. I think it must be an integral part of Apache.

Eli, that's not a report - that's a comment (I see you did recognize it)
but it's no more than we already know --- if you really want to advanced
Apache, grab a coding pad and help -- that's what Apache (and freeware) is
all about.

Later ...

Rich Roth --- On-the-Net

Direct:	 Box 927, Northampton, MA 01061, Voice: 413-586-9668

Email: rich@on-the-net.com                     Url: http://www.on-the-net.com
   ~~~   www.i-depth.com lets you Add Instant Depth to your Website    ~~~
     ~~~  Adding depths to Web presences and Internet providers  ~~~~~