www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Roth <r...@on-the-net.com>
Subject So what's happening ?? I working on a survery of work and results
Date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 20:21:46 GMT

I'm going to be going to the ApacheCon and giving a talk about what is
happening with this GUI and xUI discussions.

I'd like to have the latest and greatest or at least know what is in
progress.  I've posted all I know about at:
	http://gui.apache.org

Please let me know if there is anything newer or projects I've missed.

Also, any projects that show sample screens without downloadable code --
now it the time to show your stuff.

Later ...

Rich Roth --- On-the-Net

Direct:	 Box 927, Northampton, MA 01061, Voice: 413-586-9668

Email: rich@on-the-net.com                     Url: http://www.on-the-net.com
   ~~~   www.i-depth.com lets you Add Instant Depth to your Website    ~~~
     ~~~  Adding depths to Web presences and Internet providers  ~~~~~