www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Roth <r...@on-the-net.com>
Subject GUI win32 (fwd)
Date Fri, 05 Feb 1999 14:10:43 GMT

I'm forwarding this to the list since it was send to the list admin
mailbox.

Later ...

Rich Roth --- On-the-Net

Direct:	 Box 927, Northampton, MA 01061, Voice: 413-586-9668

Email: rich@on-the-net.com                    Url: http://east.on-the-net.com
      ~~~   i-Depth lets you Add Instant Depth to your Website    ~~~
      ~~~  7 day free trial at: http://www.i-depth.com/signup.htm ~~~

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu,  4 Feb 99 15:05:17 EST
From: Thomas  Sullivan <tls@ntserver1.compsol.net>
To: gui-dev@on-the-net.com
Subject: GUI win32

I didnt see much for a win32 gui on the web page.. but I am sure there are ones out there.
 Actually, I am bored, and I was thinking of starting one.  I do like the idea of *nix based
systems and the gui idea.  Are there any current projects in the win32 gui-dev area, that
you know of? .. If not, I'll start one, or just something on my own on the side.  But I'd
like to contribute where I can.

Thanks..

Tom

tls@compsol.net