www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Harris" <m...@psand.net>
Subject Re: Linuxworld
Date Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:51:12 GMT
I find that Webmin is quite a good interface for manipulating Apache as it
also includes DNS, Sendmail etc. in the same Interface.  The key thing for
me is that using emacs is a very quick way to manipulate the files and make
a lot of changes at once.  Sorry for the lack of attendance, my excuse is
being marooned in the UK !!?

Mike Harris
Network and Internet Consultant
Psand Limited www.psand.net