www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From "Vision For Apache" <visionapa...@focus-array.com>
Subject Vision For Apache (VFA)
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2000 20:55:45 GMT
The Focus Array, have released a GUI for Apache. It is 100% Java and is free
for non-commercial organisations.

We have been pretty quiet during the development of this application because
we wanted to get our heads down, concentrate on our design objectives and
ensure the release of the first version.

The aims of VFA are as follows:

- to further the seriousness of Java applications
- to bring new methods of support into software applications
- to extend the Apache server into markets where a reliable GUI is expected

Any comments, likes and dislikes are welcome, be it Java or Apache related.
Our commercial emphasis is with Java applications, so we are happy to share
our Apache GUI ideas.

Cheers,

Lawrie Scovell

http://www.focus-array.com/