www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From "Josh Lane" <ml...@uswest.net>
Subject RE: Odp: New Comanche version
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2000 07:15:37 GMT
my windows runs smooth as silk. But I know how too maintain it.

-----Original Message-----
From: atif@developer.ch [mailto:atif@developer.ch]
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2000 1:26 PM
To: gui-dev@apache.org
Subject: Re: Odp: New Comanche version

Marc Slemko wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Mar 2000, Atif Ghaffar wrote:
>
> > > Yep - it sure does. Can;t wait for Win32 port...
> > win32 sucks
> > use  a real OS, use Linux/*BSD/Unix man
>
> I am no fan of Windows either, but I have technical reasons to support
> that and don't just go around aimlessly bashing Windows where there is
> absolutely no call for it.  Please take your bigotry off this list, to
> somewhere where your childish antics are more appropriate.  If you aren't
> interested in GUIs that support win32, that's great, but unless you have
> something more useful to say than "win32 sucks" this isn't the place.
>
> Thanks.
ok sorry about bashing windows. couldnt help it. but it sucks doesnt it?

--
Atif Ghaffar
I*Net/Unix Consultant

Internet: http://unix.developer.ch/~aghaffar
Perl support center: http://www.perl.ch
Email: atif@developer.ch
ICQ: 8206786

Chemin du Verger 21B , CH 1373 Chavornay
tel: +41 (0)78 787.51.45 Fax: +41 (0)24 441.09.03
             Microsoft is not the Answer.
    Microsoft is the Question. The answer is NO.