www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From Rich <Webmas...@apache-tools.org>
Subject Apache-Tools.org database site continues to expand
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:44:02 GMT

The apache-tools.org website now has a more professional look, as well as
improvements to the search functionality.

  o The database is up to almost 700 entries
  o We have added licensing info to be searched on
  o Now adding program maturity to database
  o Now there is a apache-tools-announce list to stay updated on our efforts.
  o We run URL testing weekly to check for dead tool sites,
    and try to find new URLs or replacement resource sites.

Coming before long:
  o Ability to comment on and vote on your favority tools
  o User search customizing, so the site will remember your interests.

Come on down and check us out.

--

Rich - Webmaster@apache-tools.org