www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From "Webmaster33" <webmaste...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Re: any good gui's for win32
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 12:08:14 GMT
I think any of the 3 suggested software could do it for you.
I like ApacheConf better. But if you just need easy navigation & editing
in httpd.conf file the just use DST Apache Configuration Editor v1.1:
http://www.darkphoton.com/darkstar/DSTACE/index.html

>> And by the way, please add gui.apache.org to the list at
>> gui.apache.org/wip-old.html ("GUI-Dev Dead Works").

Yeah, gui.apache.org is so old, that the world was renewed since
it was last updated :-)
Should be renew the editor activity on the gui.apache.org, shouldn't?...
I hope there will be happen in that subject.

Best regards,
Webmaster33