www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From hector <hec...@clubdelphi.com>
Subject My first message
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2004 04:55:07 GMT
Hi!

I'm some kind of newbie using the Apache webserver, and I'm a little bit
surprised with the fact that, Apache, the greatest webserver in da
world, doesn't have any popular-or-standard GUI.

I visited the page of the GUI projects at http://gui.apache.org/, and i
didn't find any complete GUI for apache. Also, some of the projects are
out-of-date, and I wish to know wich one of the projects is the more
often used (or updated), and what can I do to increase this effort.

I really want to help, but it depends of the project/programming
language, and the commitment of the community.

Thanks for reading!