www-gui-dev mailing list archives

From "Nikash V. SINGH" <igetrealc...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Is this project still being worked on?
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 07:50:11 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks for the responses. So should I assume Apache
itself is not interested in the contributions of Designers at the
moment? There is nowhere people who want to contribute
installation-graphics / GUI / promotional material / Branding / Logo /
stationery / web graphics / wallpapers / icons etc. can participate?

Sergey,
thanks for the suggestion and I wish you all the best with your
products, but I'm looking for something Free and Open Source. I was
looking to contribute to Apache itself. I currently contribute to
OpenOffice.org in the same way (some of my work is here: http://overkill.hyperphp.com/ ).
Is this not at all possible? =(

Best regards. Nik. 190709.

Show me how: http://au.mobile..yahoo.com/mail