From Richard Henwood <Richard.Henw...@arm.com>
Subject AArch64 CI loop
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 14:16:26 GMT
Hi Infrastructure,

I would like to pursue the same task as MrAsanjar [1]. I.e. Providing the support to include
a non-x86 architecture into the Apache Hadoop CI infrastructure. In my case, I'd like to facilitate
AArch64 automatic and continuous build/test - and would like to know how best I can contribute
to this goal.

With best regards,
Richard

1.      http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-hdfs-dev/201605.mbox/%3CCADhf5wGLLtSSPxB+TWv_RYBuMs3gOea9fSURFZcoZ-qitegcCQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

--
Richard.Henwood@arm.com
Software Ecosystem Program Manager

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or
copy the information in any medium. Thank you.