www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Andrew Okhmat <mirr...@supportex.net>
Subject Re: IP Change (mirrors.supportex.net)
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 15:19:18 GMT
On 23/03/18 15:51, Henk P. Penning wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Mar 2018, Andrew Okhmat wrote:
>
>> Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 08:39:23 +0100
>> From: Andrew Okhmat <mirrors@supportex.net>
>> To: mirrors@apache.org
>> Subject: IP Change (mirrors.supportex.net)
>
> Hi Andrew,
>
>> Our IP changed. Please add new IP to database
>> The new IP:
>>     51.15.8.214
>>     2001:bc8:3e58:100::214
>
>   We only use the ip when a mirror is added to the list.
>
>   Nevertheless, thanks ; groeten,

Ops, Our mirror was on the list, but we had hardware problems for a
while and it seems like it was automatically removed from the list?
We moved the mirror to a new server with new ip address (old address -
95.211.89.209)
So please re-add mirror to list

--
http://supportex.net - outsourced server management.
IT-consulting, database and server optimization.