www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Youds Media Support <supp...@youds.com>
Subject Re: New Mirror
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2019 04:33:51 GMT
After submitting this request I tried creating an account at the information provided however
cannot access the ticket (ID 52939) cited. I have now created a new account as I did not have
access to one already and am finding now I can’t create a ticket because the domain is invalid.

See screenshot.

If someone could please activate the account for ticket 52939 my email address is support@youds.com.

Have a great day!

Kind regards

> On 29 Jan 2019, at 10:44, Youds Media Support <support@youds.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Quick introduction to the background of this mirror. Company Youds Media Ltd has been
in operation for over 13 years, maintaining service provision throughout. See http://www.youds.com
<http://www.youds.com/>. The mirror files have been synced and are ready for scrutinisation.
I went for the whole mirror including resource intensive tasks.

> 	• URL of mirror: http://mirrors.london-do.gethosted.online/apache/ <http://mirrors.london-do.gethosted.online/apache/>
> 	• [optional] rsync mirror : rsync://rsync.your.org/apache/ <rsync://rsync.your.org/apache/>
- N/A (can look at this if needed)