www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Youds Media Support <supp...@youds.com>
Subject Re: New Mirror
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2019 08:10:08 GMT
Thanks, this has been done.

> On 30 Jan 2019, at 07:32, Klaus-Uwe Mitterer <email@kumi.email> wrote:
>
> Hi Craig,
>
> You don't have to worry about that ticket - a mirror operator just added the email address
of the ticket system to this mailing list, so everytime somebody sends a message to the list
it generates a ticket, but this is completely unrelated to Apache. This has been going on
for a while and whoever is responsible for this mailing list should really consider removing
that address from the list.

> Having that said, the ASF bug tracker at <https://issues.apache.org/jira/ <https://issues.apache.org/jira/>>
might be a good place to advertise your new mirror (project Infrastructure / component Mirrors)
to make sure somebody actually sees it.

> Regards
>
> Kumi

however cannot access the ticket (ID 52939) cited. I have now created a new account as I did
not have access to one already and am finding now I can’t create a ticket because the domain
is invalid.

> See screenshot.
>

> If someone could please activate the account for ticket 52939 my email address is support@youds.com
<mailto:support@youds.com>.

> Have a great day!
>
> Kind regards
>
>> On 29 Jan 2019, at 10:44, Youds Media Support <support@youds.com <mailto:support@youds.com>>
wrote:

>> Hi
>>
>> Quick introduction to the background of this mirror. Company Youds Media Ltd has
been in operation for over 13 years, maintaining service provision throughout. See http://www.youds.com
<http://www.youds.com/>. The mirror files have been synced and are ready for scrutinisation.
I went for the whole mirror including resource intensive tasks.

>> 	• URL of mirror: http://mirrors.london-do.gethosted.online/apache/ <http://mirrors.london-do.gethosted.online/apache/>
>> 	• [optional] rsync mirror : rsync://rsync.your.org/apache/ <rsync://rsync.your.org/apache/>
- N/A (can look at this if needed)