www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Current plan
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:01:36 GMT

I should mention that I have a caching filter written already.  All it
does is write the data to the disk.  It is a completely separate module
that doesn't hook into the current cache design at all.  In fact, the
whole module is a hack, because it always writes the cache to the same
file, just overwriting the old cache.

I have looked at integrating it into our current file_cache work, but my
gut is that the file_cache module is too complex right now.  I am
considering a re-write to make it much simpler.

Thoughts?

Ryan

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Graham Leggett wrote:

> Chuck Murcko wrote:
>
> > ...is to remove BUFF, change <Directory> to <Location>, and then start
> > converting to filters a la Ryan's thoughts on the subject. Anyone else
> > here?
>
> Did you get my draft design for a new set of caching filters? I've been
> snowed under lately, I've been wanting to update the design so that it
> is more specific.
>
> I'll post it again here, as this is where it should be discussed.
>
> Regards,
> Graham
> minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
> 					over Bourbon Street