www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From goldfin...@fx.org
Subject Re: Hello! (fwd)
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:35:35 GMT

Yes, I'd be interested in enhancements along these lines.  However, do you
mean 1.2 or 1.3?

I particularly like the forced caching option -- this is something that
seems rather useful.  We've found a few bug fixes for mod_proxy as well
that are relevant to the 1.3 branch.  Some of the lb/gateway
'enhancements' we've added include options to generate X-Forwarded-For and
other X-Forwarded- headers, and other switches to add/strip particular
headers on in/out-bound requests.

~Auric