www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: mod_proxy build instructions
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 01:40:10 GMT
Chuck Murcko wrote:

> Well, you should definitely update your local copy before you start. 8^)

Just did :)

> A good rule is not to leave the module unable to build after checkins. So
> whether you see changes or not, you'll be able to work. Just before
> committing, doing cvs up is useful to check for conflicts.

Ok.

> I always cvs up before a change to avoid getting stepped on, unless the
> coast is clear of potential conflicts.
>
> What are you and Victor planning? I feel badly that Victor has seen mostly
> proxy_ftp.c so far.

Nothing coordinated yet - what I wanted to do was get the cache stuff
out, then starting to look at the "connect to backend server" bit in an
attempt to make the proxy behave intelligently with multiple backends,
slow backends, or backends that are down.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street