www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From "hendri janto" <hendri_ja...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxy
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
hi,
First of all I would like to thank to give the hint.

May I drop you a quick question regarding the proxy?
If I configure the proxy that you have mention, the web,
will prompting 2 login box!!! How do I control so that only one
dialog is apearing?  Also how do I control the Port??
If I am using Port 8090 on the proxy, Do I need to open the Port 8090
on the serversite too??

NameVirtualHost 10.1.1.2:8090
NameVirtualHost 10.1.1.2

<VirtualHost 10.1.1.2>